off base rate*
Earlybirds save at Europcar
Save when you book your car rental for 2 days or more at least 21 days in advance
Planning a getaway with family and friends? It pays to book early with Europcar.
Save up to 20% off the base rate* when booking at least 21 days in advance of vehicle pick-up date. Minimum 2+ day vehicle rental required.
Terms and Conditions
- Vehicles subject to availability.
- Valid at participating locations across Australia and New Zealand.
- Valid for rental pick ups up to 15 December 2017
- Blackout dates when offer is unavailable at all stations: 24 June 2017 - 16 July 2017 (All Australian locations); 24 June 2017 - 24 July 2017 (All NZ locations); 16 September 2017 - 8 October 2017 (All Australian locations); 30 September 2017 - 15 October 2017 (All NZ locations); 20 October 2017 - 23 October 2017 (All NZ locations)
- A reservation restriction of at least 21 days prior to vehicle pick up applies.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Minimum length of rental must be 2 days to receive this offer. Days are based on a 24 hour rental period
- Discount of 20% applies to base cost (time and kilometres) of rental only. Discount will be incorporated into your total price at Quote Summary stage.
- Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply.
- A online reservation restriction of at least four hours prior to vehicle pick up applies.
- Extra charges may apply to options you select, if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads.
Valid to all passenger vehicle classes, including prestige.
Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres in metropolitan areas for up to 14 days, 200km per day for rentals in Country areas and 100km per day in Remote areas.
For prestige vehicles 1-29 days 200 kms free per day, 30+ days 100 kms free per day with additional kilometres charged per kilometre.
If there is Damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third Party Loss you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. More Info.
For more information refer to the Terms and Conditions of Rental.