Terms & Conditions
- Upgrade will occur at the vehicle pick-up and is subject to vehicle availability at time of rental.
- Valid at participating locations across the North Island of New Zealand
- Valid for rental pick ups up to 31 July 2017
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- There is no minimum length of rental to receive this offer. Days are based on a 24 hour rental period
- Single-class upgrade applies to the following vehicle categories: Economy manual (ECMR)/Compact manual (CDMR)/Compact automatic (CDAR) to Intermediate Crossover (CFAR), Intermediate (IDAR)/Standard (SDAR) to Full Size (FDAR), Intermediate Wagon (IWAR)/Intermediate Crossover to Intermediate AWD SUV (IFAR) and Intermediate AWD SUV (IFAR)/Standard AWD SUV (SFAR) to Large AWD (FFAR)
- Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply
- A online reservation restriction of at least four hours prior to vehicle pick up applies.
- Extra charges may apply to options you select, if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads
- Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres for up to 14 days for pick ups in metropolitan areas, 200km per day for pick ups in Country areas and 100km per day for pick ups in Remote areas including rentals in Darwin, Alice Springs and all locations in the Northern Territory
If there is Damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third Party Loss you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. More info.
For more information refer to the Terms & Conditions of rental.