Europcar New Zealand has opportunities for individuals to join our national car rental business as a Franchisee. The Europcar brand is present in 120 countries, which equates to around 3,000 outlets, an average fleet of 200,000 vehicles and 8,000 employees.
As part of Europcar's Asia Pacific car rental network you will have access to an international customer base. This has been opened up either directly or through agreements with multinational companies and international/national public organisations.
You will also have access to high calibre partnerships in the hotel industry, along with tour operators, travel agents and Airline Alliances.
- Do you have a strong desire to succeed?
- Do you have the ability to build and retain customer loyalty? - Do you have a positive attitude?
Due to the expansion of our network, Europcar Asia Pacific has a business opportunity for a driven, motivated and dynamic person/s, to join the Europcar team as an Agent.
The successful applicant will need to already have an established business or a site to work from for this to be successful.
If you have a proven track record in building and developing a business along with the necessary sales experience thenn this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The successful applicant can use this opportunity to add an additional revenue stream to your existing business or as an opportunity for additional incremental income.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity email you resume, quoting reference number WA 34/07 to:email@example.com
- Fleet discounts
- Establishment Assistance
- Access to major corporate accounts
- Exclusive use of Europcar Trademark in your regional marketing
- A chance to run your own business
- A world wide network with strong presence in the Asia Pacific car rental sector
- Established Brand Name in the market place
- Leverage Economies of Scale established by Europcar
- Advice and assistance in choosing location for your branch
- National Advertising program
- Demonstrated ability with people
- Strong desire to succeed and work hard
- Willingness to participate in a training program
- A positive attitude
- Financial Capacity to open a centre
- Ability to build and retain Customer Loyalty
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
To find out more about International franchise opportunities, email us